- Why aren't the videos working?
To ensure the best experience possible, Autotrader requires the most recent version of the Adobe Flash Player. If you're having trouble seeing videos, it might be time for an upgrade. It's fast, free and helps you enjoy the full benefits of the site. Get the latest version of FlashBack to top
- Images aren't displaying. What should I do?
Check your browser settings and make sure that images are set to load automatically.
In Internet Explorer:
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Under Multimedia, make sure the Show Pictures box is checked.
If you get a generic icon for each image, you can right-click the icon, then click Show Picture.
If images still won't display, there may be an error with the server or your connection. Try refreshing the page or closing and restarting your browser. You may need to restart your computer as well, especially if your browser application crashed earlier.Back to top
- What if I'm not using a graphical browser?
That's okay. You can search Autotrader with a text-only browser as long as it's forms-capable. We recommend you use the most current version. Autotrader is optimized for:Back to top
- What is the best browser setup for viewing Autotrader?
Autotrader supports most popular browsers. To enjoy the full benefits of our site, make sure you are using the most current version. Visit our browser upgrade page to download the latest browser version.Back to top
- What resolution should my monitor be set to?
Autotrader works well on all monitors that support a resolution of 800x600 and up.Back to top
- Why do some searches take longer than others?
At peak periods, or popular use times during the day, it may take a little longer than usual to provide search results. If a search does not complete within twenty seconds or so, please submit it again.Back to top