Asking $23,000 O.B.O!!!
Gonna be going into the Air Force and will need a very painful lifestyle change. I bought it brand new in 2014 and it has been amazing. Has 31k on it and it is my DD and mileage will go up and it does have rock chips. All maintenance has been performed by Ron Tonkin Hyundai in Gresham. I have tediously maintained the paint, and doesn't look bad at all for being a black car. Only been hand washed with Adams Polishes. It is a manual, RWD, has leather interior, Nav, Brembo brakes, stiffer sway bars and sunroof.
- Clutch masters Fx400 with a lightweight SMF, and stainless steel Clutch line.
- Ark downpipes and straight pipes (Clutch and Downpipes installed by PRE) have OEM DP and Clutch/flywheel/slave cylinder
- Magnaflow CBE
- Injen SRI
- Pretuned ECU via SFR
Increases Rev limit to 7250RPM
Adds 25hp and 25ft/lbs torque
and 1:1 throttle ratio
(Have stock ECU as well)
- Seibon Carbon Fiber trunk
- SuperLux Tailights
- TSW Ascent wheels
- Michelin PSS have a few thousand on them
- PBM coilovers
- Rigid Collar kit for subframe
- Throttle body spacer
- Ark Drilled and slotted rotors
- Whiteline adjustable front endlinks
- Megan Racing Transmission mount
Pretty much setup for forced induction and I have a STS and have a rear shifter bushing and shifter bushings along with a heavier shifter knob on hand.
Again, I am asking $23k o.b.o