Dealer Disclosure: Price excludes state and local tax, registration fees, and dealer conveyance fee or processing fee.
2015 Ford Taurus SHO Chrome AWD 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
Ford Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* 172 Point Inspection
* Roadside Assistance
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Transferable Warranty
* Includes Rental Car and Trip Interruption Reimbursement
* Vehicle History
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* The 2015 Ford Taurus is classic American big-car motoring, with tons of cargo space, and the kind of driving feel that soaks up hundreds of miles a day without breaking a sweat. The Taurus SHO does so quickly, while the 4-cylinder model saves fuel along the way. Source: KBB.com
* Excellent crash scores; quiet and comfortable ride; humongous trunk; available fuel-efficient four-cylinder engine; available all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds
* The Ford Taurus has aggressive front and rear styling that signals a high level of precision. With clean sharp lines and a fair share of attitude, this sedan is offered in four models: the base SE, SEL, Limited, and SHO. There are 3 amazing engine possibilities with the Taurus: All models except the SHO have the standard 3.5L V6, with the 2.0L EcoBoost as an option. The SHO gets the exhilarating 365hp 3.5L EcoBoost V6. It combines twin turbochargers with direct-injection technology to deliver 25MPG HWY. A 6-speed SelectShift Automatic transmission helps deliver plenty of torque for acceleration and passing. All-wheel drive is optional in the SEL and Limited, and standard in the SHO. For fuel efficiency, the 2.0L EcoBoost engine has a best-in-class EPA-estimated 32MPG HWY. Inside, the Taurus >
ASK for INTERNET SALES! SAY You Found This Vehicle on AUTOTRADER!!