Dealer Disclosure: Sales Tax, Title, License Fee, Registration Fee, and Finance Charges are additional to the advertised price.
CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX.
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! Certified. Bellanova White Pearl 2016 Acura ILX 2.4L FWD 8-Speed Dual-Clutch 2.4L I4 DOHC i-VTEC 16V
Acura Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Roadside Assistance
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Vehicle History
* 182 Point Inspection
* Transferable Warranty
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Includes Trip Interruption and Concierge Services
36/25 Highway/City MPG**
* 2016 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * 2016 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* Price tag is fairly low across the board; generous list of standard features; feels kind of sporty thanks to precise steering; rear seat is roomy for its class. Source: Edmunds
* The Acura ILX features classic sport sedan proportions- an elongated hood with a short rear deck. An upward-sweeping character line stretches from the front fender to the muscular haunch. 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels are standard on all models and complete the sporting look. Jewel Eye LED headlights are standard, providing a whiter light for better visibility. The ILZ is powered by a 2.4L 201hp i-VTEC 4-cylinder providing 25 MPG city and 36hwy. The sophistication of the ILX interior begins with the plush feel of the seats which feature leather trim and breathable perforated leather on both front and rear seating surfaces. Leather-equipped models have dual-level >
All offers valid with approved credit, dealer retains all incentives and rebates, and offers may not be combined.