Whether buying your first car, replacing an existing SUV or adding to your fleet, selecting a Hyundai CPO vehicle is a confidence-inspiring choice. Why? Because Hyundai CPO vehicles come with a manufacturer s warranty, are high quality, and in like-new condition. That means there s less to worry about now and down the road.
In addition to the striking design, human-focused technology, and uncompromised workmanship found in all Hyundai vehicles, a Hyundai CPO vehicle comes fully-equipped with the following suite of benefits valued at $2,066:
- A 10-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty²plus the remainder of the 5-Year/60,000-Mile new vehicle limited warranty
- A Comprehensive 150-Point Inspection³
- 10-Year/Unlimited Mileage Roadside Assistance²
- Rental Car & Travel Interruption Reimbursement for covered repairs.
- 3-Month of No-Charge SiriusXM Radio "All Access" Trial
- And the peace-of-mind provided by a complimentary CARFAX Vehicle History Report™
¹$2,066 represents the national value of benefits included in the purchase of a Hyundai CPO vehicle as compared to a non-certified used Hyundai. Since $2,066 represents an average for all Hyundai CPO vehicles sold nationally, individual value received may vary. See dealer for program benefit details.²From original in-service date and zero (0) miles.³154-Point Inspection for Sonata Hybrid; 166-Point Inspection for Equus.