Supercharged 540i/6 Speed.
* Vortech V2 supercharger with front mount intercooler, Miller WAR Chip (Write And Remap)with a Dinan base map, Miller draw-through Mass Air Flow Sensor, Lucas/Dinan 32lb injectors Dinan crank pulley. Currently running a conservative tune with a 3.3 inch pulley which equals about 5psi of boost, 3.0 inch pulley included with the sale as well but will need a new tune.
* Aluminum Radiator with electric fan conversion
* B&B Tri-Flo Cat Back exhaust
* UUC DSSR with EVO3 shifter
* JB Racing 13lb flywheel with Clutch Masters stage 1 clutch
* 3.15 Large Case Limited Slip Differential
* Heated Sport Seats in Great Condition
* Nardi Gara 4 steering wheel (OEM Air Bag Steering also included)
* DEPO Euro smoked smileys with HID Conversion, real Hella smoked rear tails and m5 filler plate
* BMW ZHP Shifter
* NEX SS coilovers
* Meyle HD Control and thrust arms, also new drag link and tie rod ends
* Powerflex poly subframe and control and thrust arm bushings
Car started it's like as a 525i and had a full 1995 540i drivetrain swap with m60b40 and 420g 6 speed trans. Matching VIN's on every panel. All panels read 2.5 Mils except passenger side fender that has been painted and is currently showing 11.5 Mils, hood has rock chips and road rash and could use a repaint to better match the rest of the car, front doors have some rust at the bottom that is visible from the inside. Windshield has a crack on the side and not in the eye sight. I would rate the exterior as a 6.5 on 1-10 scale because of these issues. AC condenser has been removed to make room for intercooler, has AC compressor and is currently bypassed. Current CA tags through December, clean CA title and a year away from qualifying for classic plates. I don't need help selling the car.