Dealer Disclosure: Best Ford Lincoln Inc. is not responsible for errors omissions. Some factory rebates may have eligibility requirements. We do our best to represent each vehicle as accurately as possible. Please verify all options and pricing with sales person. Sales Tax, Title, License Fee, Registration Fee, Dealer document fee, finance charges are not included.
Certified. CARFAX One-Owner.
NEW TIRES!, 2.0L I4 Atkinson-Cycle iVCT, Equipment Group 202A Reserve, Single Panel Moonroof.
White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat 2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid FWD Aisin e-CVT Powersplit 2.0L I4 Atkinson-Cycle iVCT
ONE OWNER! Recent Arrival! Odometer is 11075 miles below market average! 39/41 Highway/City MPG
Lincoln Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Includes Car Rental and Trip Interruption Reimbursement
* 200 Point Inspection
* Transferable Warranty
* Roadside Assistance
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Vehicle History
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards
Balance of Factory warranty!! BEST price, selection, and service! Please call or email for a free copy of the Autocheck report.
* If you're looking for an attractive sedan, loaded with high-tech gadgets, and putting an emphasis on comfort over performance, then the Lincoln MKZ could be the ticket. That goes double if you want the fuel economy of a hybrid, but don't want to pay a premium for it. Source: KBB.com
* Eye-catching design; high fuel economy from available hybrid model; many standard features. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Lincoln MKZ is simply breathtaking from front to back. Its classic split-wing grille and beautiful flowing curves, inspired by a waterfall, are merely an indication of its unique inner workings. If fewer fill-ups appeals to you, choose the standard 2.0L EcoBoost engine. It offers up to 33 mpg hwy with 240hp and 270 lb.-ft. of torque (FWD: 22 mpg city/33 hwy. - AWD: 22 mpg city/31 hwy). For more of a rush, opt for the 3.7L V6. It increases output to 300hp and 277 lb.-ft. of torque, and still offers impressive economy, thanks in par