Our Owner Care benefits include scheduled maintenance and two warranties, each with a $0 deductible
- An exclusive 2-Year/24,000-Mile CPO Scheduled Maintenance Plan, which covers oil and oil filter changes, tire rotations and multipoint inspections at Certified dealerships. The CPO Scheduled Maintenance Plan is transferable to subsequent owners if the vehicle is still within terms of 2 years or 24,000 miles.
- A comprehensive 12-Month/12,000-Mile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty, which covers almost every part of your vehicle for the first year you own it. Normal wear and maintenance items aren't covered under the Bumper-to-Bumper Limited warranty.
- A transferable 5-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty, which offers lasting confidence on powertrain systems with a $0 deductible. Powertrain Limited warranty with $0 deductible.
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- 3-Day/150-Mile Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- OnStar Guidance Plan Trial Offer
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Trial Offer
Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter, tire rotations and 27 point inspections, according to your vehicle's recommended maintenance schedule for up to 2 years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
Whichever comes first, from date of purchase. Excludes normal wear and maintenance items. See participating dealer for limited warranty details.
Whichever comes first, from original in-service date. See participating dealer for limited warranty details.
Whichever comes first. Vehicle exchange only. See dealer for details.
GM pre-owned vehicles equipped with OnStar hardware are eligible for 3 trial months of the OnStar Guidance Plan (excluding hands-free calling minutes). One offer per subscriber, not compatible with any other offers. Capabilities vary by model. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Three month SiriusXM trial. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming are subject to change.
Plus, every Certified Saturn must pass our rigorous certification screening process to ensure no worries for the new owner.
- Be a 2010 model Saturn
- Have a maximum of 75,000 miles
- Pass our 172-Point Vehicle Inspection and Reconditioning Process
- Have a Clean Title
- Come with a Vehicle History Report