Our GMC Certified Pre-Owned benefits package is designed to offer peace of mind even after your purchase to give you a hassle-free ownership experience. Altogether, the benefits listed below help GMC CPO vehicles stand out from the crowd.
- 6-Year/100,000-Mile¹ Powertrain Limited Warranty that offers lasting confidence on powertrain systems with a $0 deductible.
- A comprehensive 12-Month/12,000-Mile² Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty, which covers almost every part of your vehicle for the first year you own it. Normal wear and maintenance items aren't covered under the Bumper-to-Bumper Limited warranty.
- Exclusive CPO Scheduled Maintenance Program³ with two included maintenance visits
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation⁴
- 3-Day/150-Mile⁵ Vehicle Exchange Program
- Limited OnStar®⁶ Trial
- SiriusXM® 3-Month Trial Subscription⁷
¹Whichever comes first, from original in-service date. See participating dealer for limited-warranty details.
²Whichever comes first, in addition to any remaining original factory Bumper-to-Bumper warranty. See participating dealer for limited-warranty details.
³Maintenance visits must occur within 2 years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
⁴During your powertrain limited-warranty period, 6 years or 100,000 miles from new-vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Roadside assistance provided by Allstate. See dealer for details.
⁵Whichever comes first. Vehicle exchange only. See dealer for details.
⁶Includes 1 month of OnStar Safety & Security Plan, Navigation Services, Remote Access Plan and 1 month or 3 GB of 4G LTE data (whichever comes first) from vehicle delivery date. Services subject to user terms and limitations. Visit onstar.com for more details. Data plans offered by AT&T and are only available for properly equipped 2015 and newer vehicles. Availability subject to change.
Plus, every Certified GMC must pass our rigorous certification screening process to ensure no worries for the new owner.
- Be a 2016 (or newer) model GMC
- Have a maximum of 75,000 miles
- Pass our 172-Point Vehicle Inspection and Reconditioning ProcessIMPORTANT RECALL INFORMATION: Before a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle is listed or sold, GM requires dealers to complete all safety recalls. However, because even the best processes can break down, we encourage you to check the recall status of any vehicle at my.gm.com/recalls and www.nhtsa.gov/recalls.
- Have a Clean Title
- Come with a Vehicle History Report