Smartphones continue to be the next big thing for in-car technology.
Porsche partners with Aha Radio for in-car internet music
Hyundai's telematics platform will soon allow users to search locally for places using the web's most popular search provider.
- 2013 Ford Fusion: 2012 CES The 2013 Ford Fusion brings more tech to transportation at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show.
- Ford Sync AppLink: 2012 CES Ford and NPR provide a new way of catching the news, unveiled at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show.
- 2013 Chevrolet Sonic RS and MyLink: 2012 CES The 2013 Chevrolet Sonic RS and 2013 Spark get smartphone-based infotainment - MyLink, launched at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show.
- Mercedes-Benz mbrace2: 2012 CES The 2012 Consumer Electronics Show is the launching pad for Mercedes-Benz's next generation of information and communications technology:...
- 2013 Subaru BRZ and Aha Connectivity: 2012 CES Subaru makes its first appearance at the Consumer Electronics Show with its new BRZ coupe and new infotainment partner, Aha.
- Audi Connect: 2012 CES At the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show, Audi unveils its technologies for today and ideas for tomorrow.
- 2012 Dodge Charger R/T and Uconnect: 2012 CES The Consumer Electronics Show isn't always about teeny techy gadgets. As demonstrated by the 2012 Dodge Charger R/T with its Beats by Dr.
- Chrysler Uconnect: 2012 CES Chrysler introduces its Uconnect infotainment system website at the 2012 Consumer Electronic Show, while providing hands-on demonstrations.
- 2012 CES: Preview The 2012 Consumer Electronics Show isn't just for video gamers and smartphone aficionados. There are plenty of cutting-edge car-related...